How to Gain Weight in a Week?
Of late, I have shared few 7-day challenges which give great results at the end of the week. I decided to continue the series trying out even more ideas. But unfortunately it is just a month left for my big day and now I am in full swing to gain as much weight as possible.
Also, My weighing scale has stopped functioning and my new weighing is on its way to me. Till then, I am actually stuffing myself with the best food I can to gain more weight. I shall post the update once I receive it.
Thus, I decided to merge my ideas into a single post which is definitely worth trying.
If you are looking for gaining weight in a few months, I absolutely recommend trying out each of these ideas below.
1) Banana Challenge – I have already tried it myself and saw the results. If you haven’t checked it out yet, check it here. I have given as many details as possible over there.
2) Rice Water Challenge– This is something that I have started trying out for the past 3 days. It is just that you have to take at least 2 glasses of rice water every day with salt to taste for a week.
If time permits, I will be sharing my results with you in a separate post.
3) The Miracle Remedy Challenge– I have tried it on myself and gained 1.5 kilograms in a week with this remedy. The proportions of the ingredients and all the other details are given here. Don’t forget to check it out.
4) Potato Omelette Challenge– Simply take two eggs and shredded medium-sized potato as an omelet, every day preferably with other ingredients like onions, cheese, olives, tomatoes etc. Within a week, you’ll get your results.
5) Lassi Challenge– Take 1/2 a cup of yogurt, add a cup of water, chopped chilies, ginger(optional), salt and give it a quick blend. Take it twice daily.
Also, DO NOT forget to record your weight before you begin, and then every day- in your notes to see the changes for yourself.
If you are a newbie here, DO check our archives page for more weight gain remedies and also connect with me on social media. I am pretty active there and I respond to your queries too. Follow me on:
Facebook – Skinny’s Fitness
Instagram – Skinnyzblog