Delicious Chickpea Salad Recipe for Weight Gain!
Chickpeas are very rich in calories. It is said that 100 grams of chickpeas contain approximately 364 calories. This is our special recipe of chickpea salad for weight gain, which we prepare during Ramadan Days. It tastes yummy and it is very easy to prepare once you have the cooked chickpeas. You can also use the canned chickpeas which we usually use for preparing hummus.
I am planning to have it every other day.
Ingredients of Chickpea Salad for Weight Gain :
- Cooked Chickpeas or black chickpeas- 1 cup
- Onion finely chopped-1 small
- Tomato finely chopped-1 small
- Green chilly chopped-2 small or adjust as per your taste
- Lime juice- as required
- Oil-1 tbsp
- Mustard seeds
Preparation of Chickpea Salad for Weight Gain:–
Take a bowl and add the chickpeas, onion, tomato, chilies, lime juice and salt and give that a good mix. Now, take a tablespoon of oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds. Add this to the salad and give a mix. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- White chickpeas have more calories than the black ones. You can use the one you prefer.
- If you prefer you can remove the seeds of tomato before chopping them
- You can use olive oil or sunflower oil.