How to Gain Weight Naturally
In this post, let us see how to gain weight naturally in the best and healthy way. There are many ways to gain weight and I’m pretty sure that you all agree that the easiest way to gain weight is to eat the wide varieties of delicious JUNK foods that are easily accessible to us. Eating healthy is actually like thanking our own body with extra care and nourishment.
The other day I was thinking of the time I have been bothering Google with my weight gain queries – so much to the extent that if Google was a living thing, it would come and make me eat food until I become fat! Yes, I have LITERALLY killed the Google search button looking for absolute weight gain help. And today, I help Google to show my skinny’s gang- the exact weight gain results which I was looking for!
In this post, I will be talking about the easiest way to Gain Weight! When I say the easiest way to Gain Weight, the first and foremost thing to hit our minds would be to depend on junk food. So let me start from there.
Now let us see what exactly do junk food does to us in order to make us fat.
– The junk food itself is very much compelling and appealing to our eyes. The moment we see it, we have an instinct to have them.
– The taste.
– The smell.
– The calories! The rich calories in the junk food which includes both the good carbs and the bad ones.
Now let us try to derive the goodness from these junk food and apply it to our HOMEMADE food.
How to Gain Weight for Skinny People
– Love at first sight! – Make the dishes that you make attractive to your eyes. Don’t take me wrong or think that I’m bragging. Looks are not at all deceiving when it comes to good food. Your eyes will send you the message to your brain whether to have it or to skip it.
By asking you to garnish your food, I’m not asking you to make a piece of art on your plate. Take it to the level of extent- where your eye and mind is satisfied.
– Make it Delicious! If you ask me what’s the easiest way to gain weight I would reply, “relying on tasty delicacies!” The reason is quite simple when you make your food tasty, your cravings would automatically take you to all the stages you need to follow to gain weight. (Here are the Weight Gain Stages explained with some simple to follow tips)
And the BEST part is that you no longer have to compel yourself to have more food and above everything, your appetite will come to you naturally.
N.B: I would always recommend you to have homemade food alone as much as possible. You never know what all additives are added to your food you plan to dine at a restaurant. And believe me, they are not the BEST & ALL CLEAN one as it claims or you believe it to be.
Invest in some cookery books, find some great food blogs online, teach yourself how to cook tasty meals and eventually it becomes a habit which you would be ever thankful for – to the rest of the life.
– The Smell – When you have all the fresh and dried herbs + Spices to choose from, you can never be wrong. Just choose your own set of herbs which is according to your liking, and use them as much as you like in your food.
The spices and the herbs together can never take you wrong if you do not overdo it.
To gain weight the healthy way, there are mainly 3 keys! By taking these steps regularly, we will automatically gain weight in the best ever manner!
How to Weight Gain Fast at Home
1. Sleep Right!
Sleep plays a great role in managing our weight. Both undersleep and oversleep effects our body weight and overall well being. Though many suggest getting 8-9 hours of sleep daily, some people’s body works better even with the lesser amount of sleep. Find a sleep hour where your body works the best!
2. Eat right!
Take 6 smaller meals on a day which has healthy ingredients and healthy nutrition. Always prefer homemade and home cooked food rather than the store bought, full of additives stuffs. Also, it is a must to have a strict time schedule with your meal plan. Set a time period and stick with it for the rest of your life. This helps in developing a natural appetite in our body and automatically the body sends signals to our brain when it’s time for food. If you don’t have a time plan for your meals, there are chances that your body don’t send appetite signals for you.
3. Drink right!
Drink lots of water and stay hydrated throughout the day. Being hydrated helps you to have a great skin plus your body starts to have a great functioning. Though in the initial days of additional water intake will bother you with the additional visits you need to pay to the loo but over the time, it becomes a habit and you won’t bother about it anymore.
Facebook Page: Skinny’s Fitness
Facebook Group: Skinny’s Fitness
Love you, sweethearts!?